Sunday, 8 May 2011

as Toyah Wilcox sang...

...it's a mystery, it's a mystery, etc, etc....

I thought I'd have a little look at my stats before I go away for a couple of days. I do this every so often, just to marvel at how the internet works things out. I find, however, that since organising my recent car insurance quote, I'm now being visited by some weird insurance website and some other web-based wotnot I don't recognise.

Is this some kind of spam? I wish I knew. In fact, I wish I hadn't looked so I don't have to have thoughts about it in my head.

On another, infinitely more exciting, matter. I'm off to Paris for a few days with college. I've probably told you already as I've told everyone who crosses my path and forgets to keep moving. I love Paris. I love Paris more than London. I love the Eurostar and I love a trip.

On another, quite exciting and more agricultural matter, the allotment had a bit of attention today. I amused myself by listening to Kanye's 'Golddigga' whilst digging - I know it's very inappropriate music for a lady of my age and location but I couldn't help myself and it made me laugh for a very long time. Some of us have got to get our fun where we can find it you know....

Have a good week - au revoir pour maintenant!

3 comments:

Only Me said...

Bon voyage - have a great time.

eight by six said...

hi just to let you know I have left a Blog award for you on my blog. Amanda x

Martin and Amy said...

Avez une bon vacance!

Martin