Monday, 21 February 2011

stuff you might want to know....

Zumba is out on the Wii on 5th March.  I'm a semi-regular at our local classes and it will be great to have the chance to have a go at the routines on my living room carpet.

A little note from Mulberry popped into my inbox today, inviting me to their fashion show.  If you're remotely interested in handbags and beautiful accessories, take a look.  It's all beautifully delicious and gorgeously British.

And finally, you may want to know but I certainly didn't...between my Friday start-up for the wedding dress waistline project (WDW) I managed to put on two pounds.  How did that happen?!  Since then I've tried a 'pump it up' DVD (too hyper, too young, too shouty) and a 'strictly dance fit' DVD (too slow, too old, too incomprehensible).  Tomorrow I think I might revisit Davina.  From memory, I think she's somewhere in between.

4 comments:

ImplausibleYarn said...

I've been eyeing that Zumba for Wii, it looks like fun. I have the hardest time finding good workout DVDs. Good luck with this!

Lou said...

2lbs..... pha! That's just heavy clothes!

Only Me said...

Wow - I nipped across to the Mulberry fashion show. Wouldn't it be great to have one of their beautiful bags (we can dream) to accessorise that wedding skirt.

Good luck with Davina.

hausfrau said...

I have not done well with DVDs telling me to exercise: I am easily distracted and find myself wandering off in mind and body to do something else... I need a real person, that I have to pay, who will thus make me feel obliged to do the work in order to get value for said money.
I blame the scales.