Friday, 23 July 2010

It's show time...

It's 22 days until the 115th Somerfords Show. Last year you may remember I came second in a class in which I was the singular entrant. I hope to do better this year. The Show is always a welcome addition to our summer plan of doing as little as possible. I worked last summer so am going to focus on enjoying the next few weeks as much as possible.

Before I embark on days of making and doing inhave the small matter of a festival to attend. The weather isn't looking great so am having wardrobe issues.

Next week I am planning to attend to my bloggerations. It's time for a szchuszz particularly as i've been blathering on here for three whole years.

So...I'll be back after a weekend of mojitos and wells.

1 comment:

Only Me said...

Hope you had a great time, am looking forward to hearing about the festival adventures.