Friday, 23 April 2010

work, cook. sleep. knit.

I thought I had everything under control.  It would seem that I don't.  I have a pile of ever-growing paperwork that must be dealt with. Now.  Well, tomorrow.  Maybe Sunday.

I'm also planning to participate in the Knitting and Crochet blog week over at knittingandstitching.blogspot.com.  I might indulge in an overnight blitz on my office.  I like to do that sometimes.   When I wake early, I prefer to get up and do something.  It feels like I've accomplished lots  whilst being half asleep.   It makes paperwork a lot less painful but can have a detrimental effect on sleep patterns.

I am off to Wonderwool tomorrow (not doing paperwork).  I went last year with E & N and tomorrow I'm gonig with S & N.  It's going to be hot and I've laid out the folding chairs and the picnic blanket in anticipation. It promises to be a good outing and there will be wool to be bought and looked at and admired.

Enjoy your sunny weekend.

2 comments:

hausfrau said...

Have a lovely time admiring the wool! Not good at mornings I'm afraid I prefer to stay in bed and listen to Radio 4. I'm pretending I'm well informed. To-day's task is to bring Youngest's environment under control for the imminent French arrival. I suspect I will be doing it tomorrow when she's failed

Only Me said...

We're missing blinds in our boudoir at present - so we're greeted very early by bright light and the dawn chorus but I still like to lounge around in bed rather than get up and get going which is what I really should do.