I can't post. This is my third attempt and I can't think of anything to say. Have I come to the end of my bloggeration? Is this it? I do not know.
I know I'm having a stop-start start to 2010. If one idea presents itself, another one turns up that makes the first one impossible. I start one thing, only to find I am compelled to do another.
I'm writing a bit, making a bit, ukuleling (?!) a bit, knitting a bit but it's all, well, a little bitty and very unsatisfactory.
I blame the two weeks of snow working in hour spurts in between snow clearing and sledging. My concentration levels are those of a gnat. My mind is whirring. I have to write almost everything down. My brain feels like an over-stuffed box file. Perhaps it's hormonal?
I have accomplished several things today, however:
- I have dusted the kids' rooms (the saint of housewives will forgive me, I hope for the state I found them in)
- I changed their bedding (St. Vita - see above - forgive me)
- I have filed all my bank statements and paperwork
- I have displayed the paper I distressed at a workshop yesterday
- I persuaded E to make fairy cakes. She is definitely the best fairy cake maker in the house
- I drafted a couple of articles for my imaginary editors
I am trying not to be too hard on myself as I realise that my ever-growing list of 'to-dos' is not going to go away. Everything on that list is simply my life but with added optional extras (added by me).
Apologies for the short post. Normal service will resume shortly.