Saturday, 10 October 2009

knitting is cool.....


I've known that for years!

Have a look here for the newest evidence of knitting's stealthy creep back into the nation's consciousness.

This month's Vogue rates knitting as a pinnacle of make do and mend chic. I knew I was on to something!

Am off to make Neolithic Dolls today with the Embroiderers' Guild. No, I don't know what I'm going to be doing either apart from taking photos of my efforts. I also need to remember to take my own mug and something to share at lunch.

Have a good Saturday.

2 comments:

Georgina said...

I would love to see what a neolithic doll looks like!!!

Only Me said...

It is good to read that knitting is the pinnacle of make do and mend chic although I do wish I looked like the women knitting in the picture in Vogue.