Wednesday, 16 September 2009

take one hoop


My instructions for making a little piece of embroidered art appear here at Daisy Green magazine. Next month I'll be writing about making gifts for Christmas, helping new knitters and stitchers to plan their projects in good time before the festive season. I remember some Ravelryites discussing this year's Christmas gift list within days of 25th.

Last night's DVD was the windbreak episode of 'The Good Life' (again) and 'Ladies in Lavender'. Judi Dench and Maggie Smith in fabulous vintage, lots of knitting and a fabulous sewing box by the armchair.

1 comment:

Only Me said...

I think I will definitely need to dip into next month's article, and I shall now nip over and have a read of this month's Daisy Green.

You can't go wrong with a little bit of The Good Life - it sounds like a good night in.