I am inclined to be a little slapdash, un petit laissez-faire, a tad chaotic.
There are several things that I never remember to do:
- label my blogposts (I'm not sure whether this constitutes a blogging sin?)
- shut cupboards once I have been rummaging in them
- iron sheets
- sign and return forms from school by the date they are requested (despite working in schools and knowing that this can cause all sorts of kerfufflication)
- clean out my car
- leave my keys in the same place when I return home
- name my photographs
- other peoples' birthdays, I used to be good at this
- count my rows when I'm knitting
- wash out the milk carton for recycling
- load the dishwasher properly
Thank you for listening....are there any things that you know you should do but you don't?