Tuesday, 22 September 2009

must label posts

I am inclined to be a little slapdash, un petit laissez-faire, a tad chaotic.

There are several things that I never remember to do:
- label my blogposts (I'm not sure whether this constitutes a blogging sin?)
- shut cupboards once I have been rummaging in them
- iron sheets
- sign and return forms from school by the date they are requested (despite working in schools and knowing that this can cause all sorts of kerfufflication)
- clean out my car
- leave my keys in the same place when I return home
- name my photographs
- other peoples' birthdays, I used to be good at this
- count my rows when I'm knitting
- wash out the milk carton for recycling
- load the dishwasher properly

Thank you for listening....are there any things that you know you should do but you don't?

2 comments:

Only Me said...

I'm not very good at filling the car with diesil,it's a pet dislike I have, I like to leave it until the last possible moment.
My car is a moving skip - I'm very proud to say it also only gets washed once a year at Christmas.
I'm also very good at putting things into piles and never sorting them out - they are nearly all teetering!

The Girl said...

I can be pretty bad at calling people back or reply to texts. I have a very bad habit of forgetting.

And I suck at making myself go to the gym.

My boyfriend always puts his keys in different places and then can never find them, much to my annoyance.