Monday, 27 April 2009

wonderwool


Two hours and mild car sickness was worth the trip. Knitting and food as neighbours. Sounds appropriate and I have to say it was. I have to confess my interest was woolly rather than gastronomic in this instance as you will see from the photographs posted below.




Beautiful braids of hand-dyed merino.




Un-dyed organic sheep fleeces.



Loom from the National Wool Museum, Wales. A potential trip someday.











Merino tops to layer on the embellisher


Perhaps, the most perfect cupboard of wool

I had a lovely day (thanks N&E) and now have storage solutions of my own. Notes and photographs of purchases will be appearing on craftdelight sometime soon.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, just delightful! Can't wait to see more... ;)

Only Me said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely - it all looks lovely.

Kath said...

Lovely pics! Looks like you had fun!