I have drunk my water. I have eaten more fruit. I have had just alcohol related incident during the week. I am a good forty-something (despite the consistent lack of regular exercise). I have behaved (mostly).
The rest of my day to day activities are somewhat more irregular. I have too many different things happening each week.
This week I have lost...
- the cable to connect my camera to my pc
- several packets of very important vegetable seeds
- my temper
- my sense of humour (twice)
- my 10mm knitting needles
- my favourite moisturiser
- E's leotard
I am often lucky enough to be the recipient of universal good fortune by, eventually, finding items I have lost. The god of all temporarily unavailable bits and bobs smiles upon me and they turn up, usually too late, but they turn up. It's a good job.
I've tried leaving things in the same place (this should work for keys etc), having a place for everything (this does work for kitchen implements) but I'm destined to be one of those irritated souls who just can't get the hang of objects and spends a significant amount of time searching.
It's another fatal flaw in my personality.
I have, however, found stuff this week too:
- I found a mouldy apple under the magazine that had been in the passenger seat of my car for a couple of weeks
- some beautiful paper that I'm promising myself I will create something magical from
- a rather nice skirt in Bath
- some new oil cloth for the kitchen table
I think that's what they call karma?