Friday, 27 February 2009

quelques photos parisiens - part I




Excuse my franglais, mais mes amis, regardez-vous.....







Et voila....


Et maintenant....
Bien-sur....now, I have a sneaky suspicion that there are a few more of you, who are checking in to projectforty. How do I know this? A little bird told me. I am, I assure you, thrilled.

*

However, what you need to do for little-ol'-blogging-moi is let me know who you are and give me a little bit of comment-love (or not, as the case may be). In the words of Cilla Black 'what's yer name, and where d'you come from? chuck.'

*

It's not as tricky as you might think....
*
The easiest way to do it is sign up to Blogger. Go to http://www.blogger.com/ and create an account. Then, when you click on the comments bit under each post - that bit where it usually says '0 comments' or, if it's a busy day '1 comment' and tell me what you think of my photos, my ramblings, my innate inability to progress my 10 lovely projectforty rules beyond drinking a bit more water.
*
I'm not sure whether bloggers are allowed to demand comments in such a direct way, but, hey this is my 230-something post. I'm allowed. Show me a little slack, have a little go and I might even start a regular little giveaway, like those big-bad-bloggers do in the States.
*
Right....Paris....
*
What can I say? Apart from the weapon of mass wallet-stripping that is the Euro, Paris was marvellous. Wonderful because we had a great occasion to celebrate, fabulous because my small humans had a great time (apart from the art, apparently), super because I'm becoming a
city-phile again - in a BIG way.
*
More on this in a later post but although I suffered from pavement ankle after 48 hours, I could have spent weeks there. I may have to spend some time planning such a trip but I will, somehow, do something at some point so that I can live in Paris for a while, maybe 3 months, maybe 6. I don't know and what it will be, goodness only knows but it is going to happen.
***

3 comments:

Only Me said...

I'm sooo pleased you had a tres bonne time in Paris. There is nothing like the buzz of a beautiful city.

Small people not liking art though - I'm sure they will come round to it...

Pink Cat said...

Hello - I thought I'd respond to your request for comments. I have been popping by for just over a month now and have really enjoyed reading your blog. I found it via Yarnstorm (I think) and am really enjoying it. So much so that I've even been reading through the archive during quiet afternoons at work.

I have now been inspired and encouraged by friends to start my own blog. It will just be a hotch potch of random musings and crafty things, but I thought I would be more likely to keep writing than if I started a diary and another form of creative outlet to give me something to write about instead of emails and meeting requests.

Thank you for all your inspiration - and I'll keep on dropping by to see how 2009 progresses for you!

LittleBrownDog said...

Fantastic photos! Love that unfamiliar of the Tour Eiffel - it almost looks knitted. Hold on - perhaps it IS knitted... Well, if it isn't, I'm sure it could be... And I think I know just the woman to do it...

And no, no, no - you can decidedly NOT move to a city. Any city. What about Craft Delight?

xx