Sunday, 9 November 2008

starting again

Thanks for your patience, if you're still coming back.

If you know me well, you'll know why I haven't been blogging.

I really don't want to blog about what's happened.

Anyway, we're all home, safe and ready to start back into the routine of work and school and pretending to be a writer/artist/whatever. I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

I'm undergoing a bit of a blog sort-out. If you're of a crafty nature you might want to look at my other blog, craftdelight.blogspot.com. I'm trying to be more systematic about how I blog about all the different interests I have and I need to separate them out a little.

Projectforty will be more about me and what I think about all sorts of random nonsense.
Craftdelight will be about, well, craft and creativity - knitting, sewing, embroidery, art and, possibly, macrame if I get really obsessive.

I'm also considering a blog about thrifty/green/resourcefulness.

How do I have the time? I probably don't but just pick the bits you're interested in and let me know what you think.

I do need some help though. I need some feedback and, not just lovely feedback. If you're looking here you'll be looking at other blogs too. If you see something you think might be of interest of a way of doing stuff better, let me know. I'm not proud and I'm a magpie. I'll take any ideas I can get.

2 comments:

Only Me said...

It's lovely, lovely to have you back.

Am looking forward to dipping into ALL your blogs.

Ironchicken said...

hi - hope you are ok :) Just reading your 22nd October post and if it's any consolation I feel exactly the same way! My house always looks like we moved in about a week ago and no matter what I do it doesn't seem to get any better... sigh. I can't keep a routine with 3 chaps and dog in and out of the house so now I have given up. I get my own back by spreading knitting over the sofa so no one else can sit down and going to Get Knitted saying I will be about an hour and coming back about 6 hours later. hehhehheh