Friday, 22 February 2008

an exciting day...possibly

I might organise getting our hedge sheared (at least down one side).
I might get to go to the cinema with my husband.
I might clean my office
I might decide to call my office my studio
I might let the kids play on the wii all day
I might work out what the men in the yellow truck are doing at my neighbour's house
I might get to see my other neighbour for a cup of coffee
I might go outside and do a little bit of gardening
I might make a pompom
I might sort out my itunes
I might make some enquiries about submitting articles to magazines (not that anyone ever replies)

See what I mean...thrilling, yes!

1 comment:

LittleBrownDog said...

Ooh, I wish I had half those things on my list. My list is full of hugely off-putting things like cleaning out the oven, calculating our average weekly winter oil consumption, trying to work out what we can have for tea that doesn't involve going to the shop... Can we swap lives?