Monday, 25 February 2008

anyone for velvet earmuffs?


I ask because the latest issue of 'Simply Knitting' has popped through my letterbox courtesy of my dear friend Liz. I haven't even opened it yet but I can see the delights on the front cover. I love a good knitting magazine. Lots of lovely things to look at it and the creation of endless possibilities.
Dentist today. Not for me, just the kids. Our dentist has other lovely magazines too so I am looking forward to a pleasant morning. It's beautiful, sunny and frosty as well - just the way I like it in February.

1 comment:

LittleBrownDog said...

I'm afraid that Big Knitting in your picture looks a bit scary to me. Perhaps I'm not looking at it in quite the right way... Yes, a gorgeous day indeed. Hope the dentist didn't need to do anything untoward.