Thursday, 31 January 2008

craftdelight

Just a quickie - I've decided to concentrate my craft obsessions elsewhere so projectforty can go back to what it was originally - a diary of my efforts at trying to exercise/beautify and generally be a better me (!?!?!?!?!?!?). You may have noticed that knitting and crocheting and sewing, oh my, are taking over.

Anyway.....for future reference and if you're remotely interested, all craftdelight and deliciousness will be found at www.craftdelight.blogspot.com. It's very new so don't get too excited but it will have lots of links to glorious art/craft/design websites of which there are millions, many of which eventually link to someone, somewhere knitting a sock.

By the way, 2nd sock - ect (estimated completion time) tonight! I know, I'm thrilled too....

No comments: