Thursday, 27 September 2007

most unusual activity....

I've had 2 anonymous comments....yes, 2. How does that happen? Have I become an online community? I'm amazed. I expect they're from my dear friends S & L. Or, are they?

Anyway, dear posters....answers to your questions

Q: What am I going to do with my craft projects?
A: Who knows?! I now have 4 teacosies, some cushion covers and several chunky scarves hanging about the house. If I was brave enough, I'd sell them. I expect they'll become presents for craft phobic friends and rellies. That'll teach them.....If I was clever enough, I'd take pictures of them and put them on my blog wouldn't I?!
Q: Why don't I try adios?
A: I've had some in my cupboard for years. I'm a bit worried they'll make me hyper. I'll take some today and let you know how I get on.

Thanks for getting in touch.

No comments: