Thursday, 6 September 2007

early bird

Have been up since 5am. I'm on a bit of a roll. I've sorted out my stuff for college, numbers for calls to make at lunchtime, done directions for my party invitations and printed out leaflets for school's dancing lessons. I think I might be overdoing it.

I was hoping to do a walk this morning but am going to go to college instead and get inspired again. I hope today will be as good as Tuesday.

Did my stomp around the village yesterday morning and went swimming in the evening. I'm very conscious that I've crammed all sorts of things into the next few weeks and time will be at a premium. It does feel good though. It feels like I'm doing the right thing. I'm going to end up sounding like someone on Oprah in a minute.

I had a lovely surprise too yesterday. I've been sending off freebie coupons from some very special magazines I've been buying. Like my true weight, I can't reveal the titles. The result? A free watercolour box from an art supplier full of paints, brushes and boards. This creativity lark must be the right path.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both impressed and inspired by the progress of projectforty - especially what sounds like a punishing exercise regime! Looking forward to seeing the results at Book Club next week (I think you know who I am!)