Wednesday, 5 September 2007

and relaxxxxxxx....

Went to college for the first time yesterday. It was wonderful. I had spent Monday at a finance course for school governors and yesterday spent 6 hours, creating panels with a huge array of different materials and textures. It was very relaxed and just joyful. There was no pressure, it was overwhelmingly inspiring. It has already made me start to look at ordinary things in the most extraordinary way.

There are about 15 of us in our group, a fantastic (so far) tutor and, for me, the almost endless possibility of learning. I have to spend 2 weeks drawing, more than I've spent in my entire lifetime to date and I can just feel that the next few months are going to be stuffed full of new things and experiences. We all know I like 'new'.

I've got my exercise routine sorted as well and even though I'm not sure the weight is changing, the body is. I am, however, going to bed at about half nine every night as I'm so knackered after running around and trying to be fit!

Got a visitor, got to go...more later

No comments: